Sunday, January 8, 2012

Operation: Find a babysitter!


It is almost that time of year again. Classes start January 24 and unfortunately, I can not take this class online. boo! I will have to be in the classroom and with Andre's hectic deployment schedule, he will not be able to help me out with child care. I have to find a babysitter asap. I am extremely nervous about sending my kids to someones house 2 days a week for 6 hours. It does not sound like much but I am not having any luck finding a dependable babysitter who is willing to watch 3 kids. I set up a meeting with a potential babysitter Saturday morning at a playground so she could meet my kids and we could talk about the specifics but she ended up finding a wallet with cash inside and bolted the first chance she got! Geez!! From the get go, she never seemed really interested in watching the boys. Who wouldn't want to watch these 3 adorable kids? ;)
On a side note..I caught little Jamali sneaking Ronde's left over breakfast. He is becoming quite independent!




No comments:

Post a Comment