Thursday, January 5, 2012

Randomness...

My mom and sister left on Tuesday to go back to Florida. It was so sad to see them leave. My mom was a huge help with cooking, cleaning, and the kids. I felt that overwhelming feeling of knowing all the responsibility is solely on me again especially since Andre is still deployed. The last day my mom was here, she put together puzzles with the boys. That morning flew by so fast and by 1pm we were off to the airport. My mom and I both signed up to skype so we will be trying that out tonight!
AJ started school again today after having just been on Christmas break. He was really excited to see all his classmates and to show off his new Nike school shoes. Can you believe it's his first pair of name brand shoes? lol He loves them so much that he won't take them off his feet!









No comments:

Post a Comment