Monday, January 9, 2012

Getting my foot in the door..

Jamal is just the perfect mix of AJ and Ronde. He has AJ's light colored hair, skin, and eyes (although AJ's eyes are a light brown, Jamal's are more like a hazel green) Jamal has the lips and nose of Ronde and the serious looks that Ronde often gives.


I'm super excited for this weekend! I have a close friend out here who has 3 daughters that I will be photographing this weekend in downtown OKC. Although I'm doing it for free, it will help build my portfolio and will hopefully turn out more like portraits rather than candids, that I often take of my boys. I will be posting these portraits to a different blog that I'm starting at
ChantelLorelPhotography.blogspot.com
So far, the website is blank but once I start taking portraits, I will be updating it frequently.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your photography blog!! I'll be sure to take a look at it. Also, all 3 of your boys are so cute!! I've got girls so I'm always looking at moms and their little "men".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I got the chills! You have definitely found your niche!! You take such great pictures!!I am so excited for you and I know you will be successful!! You can come to Dallas and take my family photos!! :) Good luck!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete