Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jamal's First Time Swinging

Today was the first time Jamal has ever swung in a swing! We go to the park all the time but we never see baby swings or if we do, it's only a half a baby swing with a chain on one side. I never felt like those were safe for Jamal but today we found a real baby swing. He loved it! He laughed and smiled the whole time. I couldn't help but take a lot of pictures. He usually sits in the stroller but I could tell he was happy to be included in the fun. Ronde pushed him really softly as well. I've noticed lately that Ronde is really attached to his little brother.
Ronde found a toy dinosaur on the playground. My boys love dinosaurs and I'm actually going to decorate their new bathroom in a dinosaur theme. I found a really great shower curtain for them already. But that's a whole different post that I will get to soon =)













No comments:

Post a Comment