Monday, May 16, 2011

T-Ball Practice

It's Monday, which means TBall for the Harris family! Andre had to work late today so I took the boys to TBall and Andre met us out on the field. For the most part, it was just me and the boys. Thankfully, my friend Monica was able to sit in the bleachers with Jamal while I helped the boys practice. Today, they learned how to hit a ball with their bats. AJ catches on so well! It was like he was made for this sport. He even said "I love playing baseball" while we were practicing. Ronde didn't show much interest today. He was full of energy and constantly disappearing on me on the crowded baseball field. As soon as we got home, he crashed in my bed.
After practice, we stopped at a playground while there was still some daylight. Andre chased the kids around the playground pretending he was a zombie. AJ and Ronde ran around screaming with excitement. Jamal took a quick nap but woke up bright eyed as usual.





No comments:

Post a Comment