Saturday, May 14, 2011

Perfect Day at the Park


The weather was beautiful today! Not too hot with a nice cool breeze. We went for our normal walk and then the kids played on the playground. AJ and Ronde always play so well together. I'm so thankful all my kids are close in age. I can imagine how much fun Jamal will have with the boys when he's a little older. We really need to get AJ's bike fixed. Poor guy has to ride this little tricycle around. He doesn't seem to mind though. Ronde loves to run beside him down the path. Andre suggested that next time we come to the park, we will bring bread for the boys to feed the ducks. There are so many out there!
We are still waiting to hear a date on when we can move in to our new house on base. I can't wait to get in there and start decorating. I plan on buying a play set for the backyard. I'm excited for the boys to be able to have a backyard again. I hope they want to spend lots of time outside and use their imaginations.
I just finished up my first semester of college. I will be starting summer classes soon. I'm trying to get my schooling done asap. 'mI more than ready to have a career and having a second income will be great! In the meantime, I will enjoy my 3 weeks off before my classes begin again.
Speaking of classes..I feel confindent that AJ will be getting into PreSchool this year. They have an "overflow class" for the kids on the waitlist. We will find out at the beginning of August if AJ got in or not. Keeping my fingers crossed!!





No comments:

Post a Comment