Thursday, October 21, 2010

The little things..

Today we did nothing! In fact, the kids are still in their jammies. I'm not ashamed to admit that because we deserve it. Things were so hectic around here with the move and getting settled. I am happy about the little things like, the kids cleaned their room (even though I asked them 10 times and when daddy comes home from work and only has to say it ONCE!..at least it's finally cleaned), I used my leftover spaghetti and meatballs and turned it into meatball subs ( I should have opted for a salad..blah), Jersey Shore comes on tonight, and I have Internet again!! I filled out all my financial aid stuff for school online and tomorrow I will start my enrollment process for college!

Anyways, here are a few pictures from today. Jamal has become a little piggy lately and I had to start making 6 oz bottles. After this last pack of size 1 diapers, I think I will bump him up to size 2. Mainly because a size 1 just isn't enough diaper to catch the massive blow out diaper's I've been changing first thing every morning! ha!




2 comments:

  1. If only everyone could learn to appreciate the little things! Look at how much Jamal has changed, wow..looking more like Ronde now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very handsome young men!!! and i notice you shop at my store Carter's yay

    ReplyDelete