Friday, October 22, 2010

Decorating - Living Room

Even though this apartment is just temporary (6 months--boy I'm sick of apartments and moving!) I still want it to feel like a home. I'm just so happy to finally have all my furniture back and out of storage! I missed my big comfy couch and bed! Here are a few pictures of what I've done with our living room so far. Our sectional came with the blue throw pillows but I want to ditch those. I'm really into the colors brown, red, gold, and green. I want to buy an assortment of different colored throw pillows. I'm sure I've mentioned that I really dislike white walls!! When we buy our home, the first thing I'm doing is painting the walls. I still have a lot more pictures to hang on our walls but this is my living room area.
This is my favorite corner of my living room. I love seeing AJ, Ronde, and Jamal's baby portraits hung together(AJ is on top with the sailor outfit, Ronde is on the bottom)They all look so different from one another. I'm always comparing who Jamal will look like but I guess he just looks like Jamal :)
I love that I can have AJ take pictures of me now...lol...
A picture of my baby cakes from this morning..

1 comment:

  1. i love your renovation! your couch looks so comfy:) and btw the chronicle pictures of jamal on the right side are awesome he looks just like the ultrasound !! was it 4d and aww at the 1 week pic

    ReplyDelete