Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's cold outside..

I'll start this post off with a cute smile from Jamal. He gets so excited when he sees me or hears my voice. He is trying hard to smile and I know he'll be smiling a lot in the next week or two.Today we got out of the house to do a little exploring around Oklahoma City. The weather was really cold and windy today so we had to dress warmly. The boys got to wear their winter boots, that my mom bought them, for the first time today.
Jamal looks sooo much like AJ, when AJ was a baby, in this picture...
This is AJ at about 3 months old....
I also put shoes on Jamal for the first time today....

We went to Olive Garden for lunch. The boys were so good and ate all their lunch and earned dessert. Jamal wanted to be held the whole time. After lunch, we went to Penn Square Mall. I bought myself and the kids winter jackets. I also bought a couple shirts and jeans. It was a great family day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, AJ should have been a Gerber baby...he looks like a doll! So cute.

    ReplyDelete