Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Relaxing Sunday..

The weather was so nice today, t-shirt and shorts kinda weather. We took the kids to the playground to play and got snow cones. After we left, we picked up some Taco Bell and headed home. Andre hooked up the Wii in our room for the boys to play so that Andre and I could have some quiet time and watch a movie together, Shutter Island.

I love my boys..


Jamal was smiling but I wasn't able to catch it in a picture...

Jamal loves laying on his play matt and looking at the toys. When we sit on the couch with him, he always looks up at the portraits on our walls. Andre picked him up and put him in front of the portraits so he could get a better look..ha! I wish I took a picture because it was so cute. Andre said that Jamal kept looking at me in the picture :)




It was a very relaxing day. Andre goes back to work in the morning. I love having him around all weekend. He really helps out a lot. Andre woke up with the baby all night Friday and Saturday. It was so nice to get a whole nights sleep..I slept in till 11am!

No comments:

Post a Comment