Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toy Story Themed Party and Costumes


The boys are so into Toy Story this year. About 2 months ago we received a magazine in the mail with pictures of Halloween costumes. The boys argued over who was going to be Buzz Lightyear. Ronde finally said he would be Woody. I bought the boys their costumes a week ago and of coarse they had to try them on as soon as we got home. I think Ronde makes the funniest Woody. If anyone knows Ronde, he's more of a super hero, action figure, toy gun type of boy. Where AJ is more into cars and has a sweeter personality. I think the costumes should have been the other way around, AJ as Woody and Ronde as Buzz Lightyear..it fits their personalities better. AJ always has me say "Goodnight Buzz Lightyear" to him every night when he goes to bed. Then he says to me "Goodnight Horse!" HAHA!

AJ's 4th Birthday is approaching, November 6, and since he is so into Buzz Lightyear I'm going to order him a Buzz Lightyear Petite Cake from our Commissary on base.

We also bought him this as a gift..

AJ's birthday is on a Saturday this year. Since we just moved here and haven't met any friends, we are just going to do a family party this year at the bowling alley. AJ loves bowling. Since he won't have any friends at his party, I want to make sure he feels really special that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment