Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What We've Been Up To


We haven't been doing too much. I'm really pregnant, hot, and tired. Lately my life is going for walks with the kids every evening, keeping up with the house, preparing for Jamal, doctor's appointments, and shopping when I'm bored. lol. Yesterday I took the kids to get ice cream sundaes. They melted in 2 minutes flat! I had to take them home and put them in the freezer.

(AJ got rug burn on his forehead over the weekend. It's now a scar right in the middle of his forehead)

Today we went to Kiwanis Splash Park. I only got one picture because my memory card is full. That is my next top priority, getting another memory card. The kids had fun. We met up with Heather and a few of her friends that I've never met before. When we got there, Ronde tripped and skimmed his knee. He is the most dramatic child I know so of coarse he walked around like he broke his leg. He wouldn't bend his knee. He does that every time he gets a scratch. It's kinda cute though..lol. Ronde would eat sun chips and walk through all the water, so the chips were all wet. He didn't care I guess. AJ had fun playing with Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment