Monday, August 16, 2010

37 Weeks


Today I had a doctor's appointment. Jamal's heartbeat was 149. I measured at 35 weeks because the baby has dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!! My doctor checked to see if I've dilated but I haven't. I'm 50% effaced and the doctor said that Jamal's head is very low. He thinks next week I should be dilated. Jamal could arrive any day now!!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 26 lbs gained.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing all maternity clothes

Sleep: I go to bed at 10:30pm and wake up at 12:30am wide awake. Then I can't fall back asleep until 2:30am and back up at 7am with the kids

Best Moment this week: I started packing my hospital bag!! I went to Target and bought all the little travel size bottles of lotion, body wash, shampoo, toothpaste..etc and also got 2 cute pj's for me to wear at the hospital

Gender: It's a boy..Jamal Jaxon

Movement: He's still very active! When I was pregnant with Ronde, he would kick me so0o0 hard that it hurt. Jamal hasn't hurt me yet, thankfully!

Food Craving: Chocolate

What I miss: My pre pregnancy body

What I am looking forward to: Going into labor!

Symptoms: Frequent trips to the bathroom and I'm now starting to feel some pressure and little cramps every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment