Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ultrasound

I had an ultrasound today to see how big Jamal was and to see if he was in position. I didn't get a good ultrasound picture since he is getting so big and he also had his hands and arms in front of his face. I did see his his face a little though. I think he is really going to look like Andre's side of the family. I can tell by the nose and the mouth. The ultrasound tech said that he has a full head of hair. All my kids were born with lots of hair so I'm not surprised!

Jamal is head down and weighs 6lbs 6oz!!! So now I just have to wait and see what my cervix does. Next week they will start checking to see if I'm dilating. I don't think I am because I don't feel any pressure yet.

The days are starting to fly by and we can't wait to meet you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Andre and the boys!!! Can't wait to see pics of Jamal when he arrives. Prayers headed your way for a healthy delivery for you both!

    ReplyDelete