Tuesday, August 10, 2010

36 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs gained.

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing them.

Sleep: Not getting much these days

Best Moment this week: I washed all the baby clothes, blankets, towels, burp cloths,and bibs. I also assembled the baby swing, bouncer, and bassinet. I feel a little more prepared for Jamal's arrival.

Gender: It's a boy..Jamal Jaxon

Movement: He is getting much stronger and is very active. I had a doctors appointment today and I'm measuring at 37 weeks and Jamal's heart rate was between 127 and 138

Food Craving: Not really craving a specific thing. I eat blueberries everyday and cookies..ha!

What I miss: My pre pregnancy body

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on Thursday!! :)

How Big is Baby: baby is now 5.9 pounds and about 18.6 inches or longer.

Symptoms: Frequent trips to the bathroom and shortness of breath..he's squishing my lungs!


Baby laundry! It's fun now but now for long..I can't believe I will be doing laundry for 5 people now!! WOW, I can't believe I'm going to be a family of 5..ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment