Monday, July 26, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



Today's Top 2 Tuesday topic is favorite perfume/cologne/scent.

1. I always alternate between Gucci Envy me and Gucci II. It takes me forever to finish a bottle of perfume. Especially with Gucci because it is very strong.

I like Envy Me for when I'm dressed casual or running errands.


My husband bought Gucci II for my birthday last year. I like to wear it when I'm dressed up for going out or when I'm spending the day with my husband.


2. My second choice is a lotion I bought from Bath and Body works called Forever Sunshine. This scent reminds me of summer. I always keep a little bottle of this in my purse. It has hints of apricot, pink peonies and praline.


I have a doctors appointment for my 34 week visit tomorrow at 5:30pm. I will do my 34 week update after that appointment. I can't believe I only have 6 more weeks!! I hope it goes by so0o0o VERY fast!!

10 comments:

  1. Cute blog............new follower

    www.kellyavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try that lotion from B&BW. Sounds like it smells lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lotion! It makes me think of orange creamsicles. I always loved those things!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,
    I’m your newest follower. I’m stopping by from Top 2 Tuesday.

    What a beautiful family you have! I'm a Florid mom of three beach boys myself....they sure keep me busy.

    Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear Gucci II on occasion as well (I have like 5 favorites I rotate between ha!) it smells yummy =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came across your blog on "Nashvilletash". Congrats on your 34th week of pregnancy! I really like Gucci Envy Me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Gucci II girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw cute family & congrats on expecting your 3rd. I too am expecting but only our 2nd.

    I love Gucci I will have to try these next time I am out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The B&BW lotion sounds really good! Your blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete