Monday, July 26, 2010

34 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 1/2 lbs gained.

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing them.

Sleep: I feel like I have insomnia lately. I go to bed so late and it takes me forever to fall asleep. Then I wake up in the middle of the night just wide eyed. My lovely kids then wake me up at 7am bright and early!

Best Moment this week: Receiving the coming home outfit from my mom and Jamal's personalized pacifiers came in the mail!!

Gender: It's a boy..Jamal Jaxon

Movement: He's been stretching a lot lately. I think he is tired of being cooped up inside of me. His heart rate today was 135 and I'm measuring at 35 weeks.

Food Craving: Junk food..donuts and carbs (sad face) Going to try and cut that out of my diet for the rest of my pregnancy

What I miss: Ok ok..A margarita sounds really good right now.

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound August 16th!!

How Big is Baby: He is now 4.7 pounds and just shy of 18 inches long!

Symptoms: Let's just say, I go through a roll of toilet paper in 2 days! Also having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions


Just wanted to throw in some pics of my little boys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment