Monday, July 26, 2010

Misc Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. My driver side window is broken. It won't automatically roll down anymore which makes going through the drive thru Starbucks impossible :/ So now I always go to the Starbucks in Target. Kill 2 birds with one stone... I get my iced soy latte and walk around and shop at one of my favorite stores..ha! This morning Ronde told me he wanted to go to Starbucks. Then AJ said he wanted to go to Target. I think they are picking up on my bad habits. In fact, I know they are..AJ asked for his chocolate milk with 4 slenda's..ha!!

2. So we went and I bought this.. I'm pretty much obsessed with clothes right now. I can't wait to have Jamal so I can really go shopping. Since he will be born in September, I'm doing an early start on fall clothing since I missed the whole summer season. I also recently got a really nice cropped jean jacket from New York and Company for only $7.99!!

3. This has been the hardest pregnancy of my life. To do it by myself while taking care of 2 kids has been especially hard and tiring. I sometimes feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. My emotions are completely out of whack this time around. I know it will all be worth it when I see Jamal's precious little face. I really miss Andre and can't wait for his A School to be over with so we can all move and live under one roof again. 5 more week until we get to see Andre again!

4. I would really love a mini vacation on the beach... Just rent a hotel room for a night or two with some of my favorite girls and relax on the beach. Go out to eat, watch the sunset, talk and laugh, and just be free from the stress of everyday. No schedule or kids... just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment