Friday, July 23, 2010

A Special Gift and Girls Night


My mom came over today to babysit my kids. When she came over, she brought this box from Nordstroms. It was a coming home outfit she picked out for Jamal. It's so adorable!! It came with a hat and has little sailboats all over. I wanted something with sailboats on it since Andre is in the Navy. I love it and can't wait to bring Jamal home in it!! It's so much more special since my mom picked it out for him.
My mom watched my kids for me tonight so I could have a break and do a little shopping and dinner with one of my bestfriends, Sonia. We went to the mall. I bought this purse that I love!!
Then we went out to eat at Applebees. It was so good. I haven't eaten there in years. I ordered chicken fajitas..yum! It was a very relaxing and much needed break from my kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet of your mom!!! Love the outfit.Can't wait to meet Jamal!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete