Saturday, July 17, 2010

SUV, Popcorn, and Downtown Dunedin

We had a rough couple of events these past few days. First off,the nice relaxing day that I described in my previous post turned out to be anything but relaxing! My SUV died at Walgreens. I could not get my truck to start for the life of me. It had been giving me problems a lot this week and I thought it was something electrical but turned out to be the battery. Anyway, when my truck wouldn't start, I had to walk home with both kids in the rain while pushing a stroller through grass and dirt! My legs were covered in dirt and grass and was so embarrassing but I'm actually proud of myself for having the strength to pull through the situation..lol. The next morning I had a tow truck come tow it to the mechanics and it was fixed by 1pm. So I'm back on the road people..better watch out!! Just kidding.

This morning, AJ came up to me and said "Can you please get it out of my nose?" I said "What is in your nose?" and he said "Popcorn". AJ stuck a popcorn kernel up his nose! It took about 30 minutes of me trying to get it out and him crying. It finally worked it's way down to where I could just pull it out. Crazy!! Must be a boy thing. Ha!
I went to the mall just to ease my boredom and of coarse the kids always beg me to take them to the indoor playground. So we did.


The Chick-Fil-A cow came down to say hi to all the kids at the playground. That was a BIG hit with Ronde. He just kept saying hi and giving the cow high fives.
After the mall, we met up with my mom, sister, and her friend in Downtown Dunedin. We ate at a little restaurant and looked around at a few shops. We took the kids to the playground near by and let them play some more.

It was about 100 degrees outside so we decided to get some homemade ice cream. We took this quick picture and then headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment