Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hot Chocolate and Rain

We went for a walk this morning. AJ rode his bike and I pushed Ronde in the stroller. About half way through our walk, I let Ronde out of the stroller to let him walk the rest of the way home. He needs to burn off some energy too! It was so humid. When we got home I fed the boys lunch and laid Ronde down for a nap. While he was napping, it started raining and my cable went out. So we had a peaceful couple of hours. AJ asked for hot chocolate so I made him some in his little coffee mug. He loves chocolate as much as I do!


I'm glad we got out this week and had some fun in the sun while it lasted. Today we are just spending a relaxing day indoors and doing some catch up on cleaning. Slowly but surely it's getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment