Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Successful Fishing Trip


We went on another fishing trip. Andre found a fresh water lake on the NAS Pensacola Base where he is currently going to A school at. It was a great spot and the fish were biting like crazy! We caught a lot of fish, some big and small. We ended up keeping 6 sun fish and later grilled them up at the hotel. AJ had a great idea of roasting marshmallows. I don't know where he got that idea but it sounded good so we did! After the kids ran around outside and the fish were cooked, we headed back up to the hotel room and ate dinner. Ronde LOVED the fish. He must have been really proud of what he caught..haha! AJ was a little more sceptical about the fish. Earlier he told me that "the fish are not ok..they are hurt". That kind of broke my heart a little bit but I think he gets the idea now..we catch fish to eat it. I love him :)














1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog since I've been gone. It looks like y'all had a fun trip to New Orleans!! The pics are great. Glad to see you and your family are enjoying your summer. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete