Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Husband :)






Andre had a uniform inspection on Thursday. He got an "Exceptional" on his uniform and was chosen to go to a retirement party for an officer who has been in the Navy for 28 years. The ceremony was at the Naval Aviation Museum on the base.

Later that day we went fishing again but this time in the ocean. It was so0o hot that I barely took any pictures. We caught 3 snappers and Andre grilled them up that night. Ronde and Andre dug in and I got Taco Bell for AJ and I.

I love seeing my boys bonding. It really sucks that we don't get to see Andre often anymore since he is in school. The boys miss him so much and Ronde is such a daddy's boy. Ronde only wants to hold daddy's hand and always ask daddy to help him use the potty. We leave tomorrow morning to go back to New Port Richey. I have a doctors appointment for Tuesday and the kids have one on Thursday that we need to be back home for. I'm hoping we get to see Andre again for the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment