Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Week 24

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13.5 lbs gained
Maternity Clothes: In desperate need of more maternity shorts or jeans. My hips must be spreading or something because my shorts have been feeling extra tight
Sleep: Has been great this week. I've been trying to go to bed by 10pm so I get at least 9 hours of sleep.
Best Moment this week: Hearing Jamal's heartbeat yesterday. 145 beats per minute
Gender: It's a boy!! Jamal DeMarcus
Movement: Jamal has been getting stronger. His kicks have been pretty hard lately.
Food Craving: Sweets but I'm trying to cut back!! I want to make sure I only gain a pound a week or less for the rest of my pregnancy.
What Are You Looking Forward To: 3D/4D ultrasound that I scheduled for June 23rd. I will be 28 weeks pregnant at that time. Only 4 weeks away!!
How Big is Baby: He is 12.5 inches long and weighs 1.5lbs
Symptoms: Lack of energy and bloody noses..I got them bad when I was pregnant with AJ and now it's starting with Jamal.

No comments:

Post a Comment