Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random Pictures From Our Weekend

This was the first weekend that we had no plans. So we basically just relaxed around the house the whole time. This hasn't been a very exciting week because I have had no energy lately. I'm trying really hard to find something to put AJ into. He loved flag football and now that the season is over, he asks me everyday to play a new sport. He wants to play soccer but registration is over and the season has already began. I hope I can find something for him to do because he really needs to play with more kids besides his brother.
Ronde has really been into coloring lately. He wants to color at least twice a day and likes it when we color pages out of the coloring book together. How sweet. Ronde has such a great imagination and always tells me what he's drawing pictures of, for example, puppy dogs and dinosaurs.
Ronde likes to scoot around the carpet on his belly. When I ask him what he's doing, he says "I'm a snake!" It's too cute!!
AJ and Ronde both got new sunglasses. AJ chose "Cars" sunglasses and Ronde chose "Spiderman". AJ won't leave the house without them and even wears them the whole time we are at the playground. He is just growing up way too fast :(
AJ also had his first real cup of hot cocoa with extra marshmallows.

AJ always want to help me in the kitchen. He asked me if he could help me ice the cinnamon rolls and of coarse I said yes. Would you believe that the kids barely ate their cinnamon rolls? In fact, cried because they didn't want to eat. Kids, they are confusing human beings!

No comments:

Post a Comment