Friday, May 14, 2010

Show Us Your Life - My Children's Favorite Books

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
Today at Kellys Korner blog, everyone is sharing their favorite books and/or their children's favorite books. I am not much of a reader so I chose to share with you my kid's favorite books.


Their first favorite book is Maybe, My Baby. This has a lot of repetive phrases and also teaches body parts and animals. It's a good book to interact with your kids. For example "Maybe, my baby if I kiss your nose" Then I kiss their noses. They really enjoy this book! This is also the book that I caught AJ reading in a corner and could have swore he knew how to read.

This is when he was reading to himself in the corner :)

The next book is Monster Mess. The kids really get into this book and laugh the whole time. It has a lot of emphasis on noises and sounds. It's a very colorful book with great illustration. I hear AJ say sentences from this book just in everyday life. It's a great book.



The last book is Home Before Dark. It's about a girl who has a teddy bear that she takes everywhere with her until one day she accidentally dropped him at a park. The teddy bear has to find his way home to her before her bed time because he knows she would be upset without her teddy. Super cute!!



Books that I enjoy reading are cookbooks! Usually all southern cooking. I can look through them for hours yet not cook a thing from them..lol

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your love of children's books! You and your boys might also love tiger tales books (I hope!). We are a small publisher of whimsical, colorful, touching, magical picture books and board books for young children. Please check us out on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Wilton-CT/tiger-tales/183496001305?ref=ts
    Happy Reading,
    Elizabeth
    tiger tales

    ReplyDelete