Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taking A Break To Play

Today I started potty training Ronde. I knew there would be lots of accidents and of coarse there was. I've been scrubbing pee out of my brand new carpets all day. He would sit down to pee but wasn't aiming into the potty..lol. Anyways, I had to give us all a break. AJ had been asking all day to go to the park, so we did!
I stopped at Starbucks first (Decaf soy latte), then we were on our way. There were lots of kids their age so that was nice for them to have a chance to socialize. We still don't know anybody in New Port Richey besides my mom, sister, and brother. I would like to make some friends and have play dates. Ronde loved the zip line. He kept saying "That was so fun!". AJ was really adventurous. He loved playing on the merry go round and climbing everything. I've never seen him climb so high on something at the playground.

Once we got back home, I took Ronde's diaper off and started potty training again. He did great! He even sat down on his own and pooped!! I'm so proud of him on his first day of potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment