Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shop Till I Drop

I did a lot of shopping when I first found out I was having another boy. I basically have to start all over since I got rid of all clothes that Ronde out grew. I even got rid of his old crib right before I found out I was pregnant again! I need EVERYTHING all over AGAIN..lol. So here are a few items I've got so far.
His crib bedding....
which I absolutely adore. I love the stitching and colors. I want to pair it with dark furniture just like in this picture.

This is the Car seat I got him. It's from the Graco Melbourne collection. I didn't get the travel set with the matching stroller because I want the sit and stand stroller.

This bouncer was from Walmart.com It's Fisher-Price My Little Eye Collection. I like the colors and it will match my living room furniture well.
This is called the Prop n Play. I've never seen these before till recently and thought it was so neat. I ordered one off amazon. When I got it, it wasn't what I imagined. The tube has to be blown up when I thought it was going to be a pillow that was similar to the boppy.
And of coarse, I've bought a lot of clothes. I shopped at Ross and they had so many cute Carter's clothes for great prices. This is just one bodysuit set I picked up.I also have been looking up baby names again. I love the name Easton but I think everyone has already got used to the name Jamal, even AJ. I'm so torn!! Picking names this time around has been so much harder.

1 comment:

  1. I like Easton as well. People always told me to practice the name as if I was yelling at my child...haha. If it was hard to say it that way than don't use the name. :) What about Easton Jamal Harris? They are both great names...tough decision. I love everything you bought...it's way cute!!

    ReplyDelete