Thursday, April 22, 2010

Strep Throat and Zim Zari's

Last night, I noticed Ronde had a fever. I gave him medicine and put him to bed. At 5am he came into my bed and he was still burning up. I gave him more medicine and his fever went away for about 2 hours. I called the doctor to get him seen today. Turns out he has strep throat. Poor guy! I can only imagine how sore his throat must be. I've been giving him lots of fluids..and ice cream.
His fever keeps coming back. He's on 2 medications now. I went to Walgreens Pharmacy to fill his prescriptions and they got him mixed up with a Rondelle Harris from Louisiana who is ALSO born on a leap year.. February 29, 2008! I thought that was such a coincidence. Especially since Ronde is a shortened version of Rondelle.

After we got home, we got ready to meet up with my sister Kasey, Mom and Grandma for dinner at Zim Zari's. It's a California Grill that serves Tex Mex type meals. I ordered a Chicken and Corn Enchilada with rice and beans. It was REALLY good! The kids were very well behaved as well.

This picture cracks me up. Ronde looks like Bart Simpson. He is so cute!!

AJ lovin on his momma! I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment