Friday, April 23, 2010

Shopping and Strep Part 2:

Last night before I laid down for bed, I made sure the kids were tucked into their sheets. I felt AJ and he was burning up. I woke him up to give him Tylenol and put him back to bed. That was all I could do until today when I took him to the doctors. I figured already that he had strep throat too and I was right. So now my days consist of giving them 3 doses each a day of antibiotics. It's always a fight with Ronde but AJ has always liked taking medicine.(Not that he has to take it often.) I will probably be the next one to get sick.
After my sister got out of school, we went dress shopping. I wanted to get that dress for the wedding and a Sunday church dress. Since I'm new to the area here, I soon realized that the nearest New York and Company is about 15 miles away. So Ross it was. I tried on 10 dresses and bought 2. My sister got this dress. It's adorable on her.


This is the dress I'm wearing to the wedding. I love it and also got CUTE gold wedges to go with it. Both dresses were on $9.99. I'm definitely going back to Ross soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment