Saturday, April 24, 2010

Grandma's Birthday Dinner

Today started out by making my bi weekly batch of pancakes. I make a huge batch and serve them to the boys for breakfast then freeze the rest. It's just so easy to grab a frozen pancake out of the fridge and heat it up in the microwave. They taste much better than the frozen store boughten stuff. After breakfast, we had to get ready to go to my Grandmother's house for her birthday dinner. Her birthday was yesterday and she turned 64 years old. So we lotioned up, got dressed, and headed out the door. My mom and I cooked dinner. We made our favorite Paula Deen Pot Roast! De-lish!! Then enjoyed cake and opened presents. I always love family get togethers. Speaking of which, the kids have so many Grandma's that I am coming up with nicknames for each one. The kids are always confused as to which Grandma they will be visiting with..ha! My sister Kasey, Mom, and GrandmaYumm!!Happy Birthday Grandma!!!Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment