Sunday, April 25, 2010

John Chestnut Park

We went to a park we've never been to before, John Chestnut Park. It was a beautiful park! They had a playground, lots of picnic tables, baseball field, and a boardwalk along a huge lake. I'm thinking this is where I want to spend my 4th of July!! I actually just bought the boys their 4th of July outfits. I know it's kinda early but I LOVE holidays and I'm really looking forward to barbecue's, fishing, and fireworks.
We found the BEST fishing spot! As soon as we left the park, I went to Target to get the boys their first fishing poles and tackle box. We will be going back sometime this week. I really wish my husband were here to do these kinda things with us. Not really looking forward to putting worms on the hooks myself..ha! We will be visiting Andre again soon though and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment