Monday, April 26, 2010

21 Weeks...

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 21 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8lbs gained

Maternity Clothes: I finally caved in and bought a pair of maternity shorts. They are comfy but long so I roll them up..lol And I bought another pair of those elastic waistband shorts out of the juniors section from JC Penney's

Sleep: I'm starting to wake up once a night to use the bathroom, then I can't fall back asleep.

Best Moment this week: We were shopping at Target and AJ saw the baby food. He said " Mommy, look, baby food. It's soooo cute. Baby Jamal has to eat it" It took me forever to pry him away from looking at all the jars of baby food..lol

Gender: It's a boy!!

Movement: Yes. One of the most comforting feelings. I already have such a huge bond with my little guy.

Food Craving: Fruit and Coffee. I forgot to mention that one last week. It doesn't matter that it's decaf, I just love the taste of coffee with yummy creamer.

What I miss: Going out with the girls for drinks and dancing.

What I am looking forward to: Ordering a Florida Gators diaper bag. Jamal will be born during football season!

How Big is Baby: He now weighs over 12.7 ounces and is a little larger than 10 1/2 inches long, or about the length of a banana.

Symptoms: Yesterday started the back aches and more headaches.




Ps. The little bump on my belly is not my belly button poking out..haha. It's my belly ring that I will be taking out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment