Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Tortoise

Today we went to a park that we go to regularly, Starkey Wilderness Park. We played at the playground and burned lots of energy. Here is my happy go lucky child, AJ. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! He's my little baby, still!

We saw a couple animals, an armadillo and a tortoise. We all ran up to the tortoise and the kids thought it was so cool. I took this picture and about 2 seconds later.....
The tortoise bit AJ!! I was so sad for him. AJ stuck his hand out to feed him a leaf and the tortoise snipped his finger. My poor baby. He cried... I cleaned it up, disinfected it, and put a band aid on it. AJ said that the turtle was scared and that's why it bit him. Boy, did I feel like a bad mom for even letting him near it. Talk about mommy guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment