Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20 Weeks Pregnant


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
20 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8lbs
Maternity Clothes: None yet. I'm wearing shorts that I found in a juniors section that have an elastic waistband. I just don't like the long length of maternity shorts. My mom also gave me a lot of tops that are not maternity but the style of them give my belly lots of room to grow!
Sleep: Before I was pregnant, I would only sleep on my stomach with no pillow. So far, I do not mind sleeping on my sides.
Best Moment this week: Someone finally asked me how far along I was. That means I look pregnant and not fat..ha!
Gender: It's a boy!! Jamal DeMarcus will be his name..unless I have a change of heart.
Movement: Yes. I've been feeling him move since I was 12 weeks pregnant. Now I can finally feel his kicks from the outside of my belly :)
Food Craving: Fruit!! I eat a lot of oranges, strawberries, apples, grapefruit, and lemons!! I eat a sandwich everyday for lunch with a pickled okra. And I always eat a salad at night with a vinaigrette dressing. But I have been eating more sweets lately especially Easter candy.
What I miss: Nothing really
What I am looking forward to: 3D/4D ultrasound
How Big is Baby: 11 ounces and 10 inches long
Symptoms: Acne..I know TMI

No comments:

Post a Comment