Monday, April 19, 2010

Internet and New Camera!!

My mom and I went to yard sales this weekend. The kids got a lot of toys and I bought some casserole dishes. I was so excited when I can across this blue tunnel that came with a pop up tent. I have so much extra room in my living room so it fits perfectly. We live in an apartment now (which I regret) and have no backyard so I wanted the kids to have something to play with that they will still wear off some energy. Only $3 bucks :)
I took the kids for a walk around our apartment complex. AJ rides his bike while I walk with Ronde. It was such a pretty day compared to yesterday(We had a rain storm out of no where.) I got a new camera as well so I was excited to get outdoors and try it out.

I'm finally getting Internet in my apartment!! And with my new camera, I'm back to blogging :)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on baby boy #3!!! I'm so excited for y'all! I like the name Jamal a lot. Glad you are able to blog again. Hope all is well.

    Take care,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete