Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm still alive..

My birthday recently passed and my husband bought me a new camera! I just need to get a memory card for it. That's the reason I haven't been posting any new blogs because I have no pictures to go with them :(

AJ broke his arm 2 days ago. This is the second time he has broken his right arm. I really hope it's the last time because it kills me every time. The first time he broke it in a bouncy house that we rented for his 2nd birthday. This time he broke it just by running in the backyard, tripped, and landed really hard on his arm. My poor baby. I swear it's always one thing after another around here. Here are some pics from our 4th of July...we spent it grilling Jerk chicken at the beach with our good friends Trevor, Arycca, and their little boy Malakai..we let them in on our secret spot :0)

2 comments:

  1. What a cool spot!! Looks like y'all had a blast! My best friend's son has broken the same arm twice also. He doesn't drink any milk so the doctor says he's susceptible to breaks more than the average kid. I hope AJ feels better poor guy! Have a great weekend!
    Many Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. my neighbor showed me "the secret spot" and I love to take Isla swimming there since there are no waves. Looks like you guys enjoyed it too when you lived here.

    ReplyDelete