Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Secret Getaway

Yesterday was a great day. We decided to take the kids to the beach. AJ has been asking me to go lately so he can "play in the sand". My husband took me to a secluded beach that he used to go snorkel at. The kids had so much fun. AJ has always loved the beach since he was a baby. Ronde has been to beaches before but he was always too young to play in the sand and water. This was his first time getting to sit along the shore and splash in the ocean. How lucky my kids are to get to have Hawaii's beautiful beaches as their first.
There are cabins along this beach that we can rent for a night. I really really really want to do that before we move in November. It just sounds so romantic :)
So precious...
Feeding Ronde a banana.. My sand turtle..

Isn't this beautiful?!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chantel,

    Those are some beautiful pictures. I love the one of your husband and son walking on the beach....so sweet. Definitely go get the pedi with your hubby. It is very nice! I hope you have a Happy 4th!

    Many Blessings,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete