Friday, June 26, 2009

Just a few pictures of the week

I haven't had anything interesting to blog about this week. AJ is sick AGAIN. He had a fever last night. I was actually really proud of him last night because he got up 3 times to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. I don't know how long that will last though. I think he was having a hard time sleeping last night so he was already awake when he realized he had to go to the potty.

Ronde has learned how to climb to the top of the playground set and go down the slide by himself. I've noticed this yesterday and told Andre. Andre said he already knew that and that he has been doing that for a while. I didn't know! I think it's because every time he gets close to the slide, I run over to help him because I'm scared he will fall down the slide. He is growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment