Monday, June 22, 2009

Work and Wii

AJ got into my foundation last night. I'm definitely white compared to him..lol.

Andre went back to work today after taken a 16 day leave. So my life will get back to washing the massive amount of laundry I've been putting off, cleaning my house, figuring out weekly dinner menus, taking the kids to the playground and entertaining them at home. Importantly, no more sleeping in. I like having my kids on a schedule and we have become very relaxed with the schedule since Andre has been off work.
I bought Andre the Wii for Father's Day and that has been a lot of fun. He bought me "My Fitness Coach" game. (He already owns 3 games himself including Tiger Woods, Tennis, and The House of The Dead) This morning we were able to workout together in our living room and I was out of breath quick. Last night we were playing tennis and this morning I woke up and I felt like my arm was broken because of how sore I was. The Wii is a really great workout. I'm glad I bought it.

1 comment:

  1. Your family is absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!

    Many Blessings,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete