Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

The day began with breakfast. I cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon. After breakfast, Andre played Wii (his Father's Day present) and we got ready to go to the 50th State Fair.
This is the HUGE Father's Day card the kids made for daddy. We finally arrived at the fair. The first ride was the big slide. At first I was going to go down the big slide with AJ but he was really scared. So, I swapped kids and took Ronde. He laughed the whole way down the slide.
Next we ate lunch and then went to the Ferris Wheel. Again, AJ was terrified but we managed to get him on the ride.
AJ made that face the whole time we were on the ride..lol.

Ronde smiled the whole time. (They are complete opposites) It began to rain so we ended our day at the fair at the petting zoo.

And now we are home and I didn't plan a dinner for tonight! I'm such a horrible wife ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment