Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pre K, Reggae Fest, and Sprayground

I've missed out on so much blogging that last couple months. I finished up my summer semester of college and will be starting back up again shortly for fall classes. This week I will be applying for the nursing program and AJ will be starting Pre Kindergarten! I can't believe my little boy is finally going to school. It's exciting and sad at the same time! We had orientation today and met his teacher and got to see his classroom. AJ has already told me that he loves his new school. I took him school shopping for a backpack (He picked Transformers), new shoes, and all of his school supplies. This weekend, we are going on a family clothes shopping trip to Burlington because we could all use new clothes and I still need to pick up some new school shorts for AJ.

Last weekend we went to Reggae Fest. It was a BUST! We were so excited to go and get some Caribbean food but they had nothing! So we took the boys to the spray ground around the block. It was Jamal's first time! He loved it so much and it was so neat to see him standing and splashing in the water spouts. Jamal just started standing independently a couple weeks ago. He is still so scared to take a step on his own. Well here are some pictures and I'll be sure to keep up with my updates!





No comments:

Post a Comment