Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Birthday Celebration

I had an amazing 25th birthday. Andre had that day off from work which just worked out perfectly! Andre took the boys shopping to pick out a birthday present for me as well as cards. They came home with them wrapped and AJ came walking up to me with my presents. I was so happy to read the cards that the boys picked out specially for me. The gifts were amazing. Everything I needed for an at home pedicure. I got birthday cards in the mail that day from my mom, sister, and Grandma. They were so sweet and the card from my sister had a great little surprise. She sent me pictures of her and I growing up together and celebrating our birthdays together. Her birthday is just 2 days before mine, June 29th.
Andre and the boys took me out to dinner at the Olive Garden. It was delicious as always. Andre surprised me with a chocolate cake from the waitress. I wasn't expecting it at all and I thought it was very sweet of him. After dinner, we went for a walk at our favorite park. It was the perfect day! Andre even gave me a pedicure. I love him!




1 comment: