Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Full Time College Student!!

I'm officially a full time college student! I also picked out a great daycare for the kids. Our lives are about to get really busy..thankfully I have 2 months off before I start school! ha! Not much else has been going on with us. The weather has been so cold, windy, and rainy lately so we've been in the house a lot. Jamal just started sleeping through the night. All of my kids are in bed at 8pm and Jamal wakes up for a bottle between 5-6am then goes right back to sleep until 9am. Not much else to blog about but here are some random pictures.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on enrolling in school!! Life is about to be super busy but it will be so worth it in the end! Your boys are getting so big and they are so adorable!! Thanks for the tip on where to get the cake. I didn't get it together in time but at least I know for next year. :) Hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to getting enrolled..I keep contemplating if I will go back.. ::sigh:: Jamal is getting so big,...and I love the picture of him and daddy...along with the boys haircuts! Cute!

    ReplyDelete