Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Year Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. Andre had to work until noon and when he got home I cooked him a huge brunch, sausage, bacon, eggs, and grits. He surprised me with flowers and a card. I was really surprised because he only started buying me flowers recently. Maybe he starting to become more romantic? :)

Andre found us a babysitter so that we could go out to dinner. We went to Olive Garden and on the way home, we stopped at a pool hall to play a couple games of pool.

6 1/2 years together..5 years of marriage, 3 kids, 2 deployments, and a 7 month long A School..we've been through a lot and are still going strong! I have no doubt that we will be celebrating many more years of marriage in our future. I can't wait to see what another 5 years will bring.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations on a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete