Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 15th Birthday Kasey








Today is my Sister's Birthday! She turned 15 years old and is now able to get a drivers permit. I can't believe my little sister will be driving..that's so crazy to me. She is 9 years younger than me. Our birthdays are 2 days apart..her is on June 29Th and mine is on July 1st. We will have a joint birthday dinner this Friday with family. I went to the pool with her, her friend Katie, my mom, and the kids. The kids love the pool and I think it's about time the kids learn how to swim. They have gotten a lot more comfortable in the pool. Almost too comfortable that I'm always paranoid. I have to get them in swimming lessons soon!
Once we got home, we had chips and dip for snack. Ronde was half asleep at the table then passed out on the couch. He is so peaceful when he's sleeping.

I also had a doctor's appointment today. I'm 30 weeks pregnant today. I've gained 20lbs so far and measure at 31 weeks. Jamal's heartbeat was 156. I had my Group B test done and I go back in 2 weeks. I can't believe I'm already going every 2 weeks for my appointments! Jamal will be here in 10 weeks!!! All I need is a Sit N Stand stroller,swing, and coming home outfit then we are set.

No comments:

Post a Comment