Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Building A New Puzzle





My Mom bought AJ a new puzzle. He has a very mechanical mind and likes to build things so puzzles are great for him. AJ couldn't put it together the day we got it because it was his bed time by the time we got home from the store. So the next morning he came in my room and laid in my bed...staring at me...waiting for me to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes, he would start to smile and say "Mommy, what are you doing? Are you waking up?" He wanted to put that puzzle together so badly that he couldn't wait for me to wake up and open the puzzle box for him..ha! It was so cute that I just got up and helped him. He was very proud when we were done putting the puzzle together...at 7:00 o'clock in the morning!!

The last picture was from a store called Rollin Oats. I think it's so cool that they have little shopping carts for the kids. It's an organic store that I like to go to for snacks and cereals for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment