Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday AJ *Nov.6.09*

Today was AJ's birthday. We woke up this morning and made him pancakes and sausage. After breakfast we let him open his present from us, his Grandma and Great Grandma who sent his presents in the mail. He was so excited to open presents.

We bought him a camera. He always takes my camera and takes a million pictures of the funniest things. I will have to post some of those pictures one day for every one's entertainment. He is happy to finally have his own camera.My mom (his Grandma) gave AJ about 7 books for his birthday gift. He loves when I read him stories before bed. His Great Grandma bought him a Hot Wheels monster truck.

Andre had to work today so when he left, the kids and I left to go for a walk. Ronde sits in a stroller while AJ rides his bike. We walked up to the Exchange to get a few more items for his Birthday Party that we are having for him this Sunday at a playground on base.

I took him to Dairy Queen to get ice cream but he chose a Cherry flavored slushy instead which he shared with his brother Ronde. I picked up some Taco Bell for dinner. The kids always get 2 cheese roll ups and I get the Volcano Nachos. Yum!

On the way home with our food, we stopped at the playground next to our house and let the boys play. The weather was a little breezy and it was dusk. It was really peaceful and relaxing.

We came home and the boys ate their dinner. Ronde went to bed and I read AJ some of his new books then put him to bed as well. He's really looking forward to his birthday party on Sunday.

I can't believe my baby boy is 3. He's not really my baby anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment