Monday, November 9, 2009

AJ's 3rd Birthday Party

We had AJ's birthday party at a playground that had a big pavilion. There was another playground not pictured to the left. Lots of kids showed up and had a lot of fun. They were well entertained with the playground. As the children arrived, I put Cars tattoos on them. Cars was the theme of his party this year.We did the pull string pinata. The kids had a lot of fun picking up all the candy and small toys.

This was the first year that I didn't make AJ's birthday cake but it was well worth it because I loved his Cars cake.

We opened presents. AJ got lots of dvd's, trucks, bowling set, transformers, toy guns, and Nike shoes. The party was a little stressful but I heard one of AJ's friends say "This was the best birthday party ever!" That made my day because I felt like everything was going wrong that day from our pizza arriving an hour and a half late to my camera blinking "memory card full" in the middle of taking pictures of AJ opening his presents. I'm just glad the children had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment