Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our New Furniture

We finally bought new furniture! I love it. We got a new sectional couch, bedroom set, and mattress. The only thing is that one of the movers broke our chaise to our sectional and we have to wait another week for that piece. Our mattress is really soft and we were really looking forward to our first night in that bed. The next morning we woke up achy and sore..lol. I guess we are used to our old firm mattress. We had a better nights sleep last night. I think we are slowly getting used to it.
This is a picture of our sectional. (not my actual living room)..
This is our new bedroom set. (not an actual photo of my room)...


I absolutely love my new dresser on the right. It has lots of neat small drawers and a cabinet. It has a lot of character and I like the country style.

1 comment:

  1. That's very nice furniture! It looks comfortable and it's a good color for kids!Mom

    ReplyDelete